One of the first things I wanted to do with Mailcleaner was improve the selection of RBLs. I had noticed that a lot of spam was still getting through, but would have been stopped if a few of the RBLs listed at The Anti-Abuse Project’s Multi-RBL Check were being used on my Mailcleaner instance. I parsed the list, and turned it into script for creating the appropriate database entries and RBL config files. I quickly noticed that three of the entries I had created were not showing up in the web interface. A little googling and I found that I wasn’t the only one with this problem, and that other people with this problem had unanswered threads in the official forums.